Saturday, September 19, 2009

a shocking day

hmm.. where should i start.. kinda still in shock i guess..

this morning, i was waken up by an SMS from someone who i thought will never be in kamus hidup ku... actually i hav deleted his number.. a bit puzzled to remember the owner of that SMS but still i can recall the 2-digits at the end of his number...dat SMS from him triggered al ot of buried memories in my head..argh...i hate dat feeling.. it felt so uncomfortable to remember the past dat put me in a complicated situation.. been thinking a while, should i reply or not..i dont wanna hav any relationship wif him, not even as a friend..dang~ i deleted d SMS while my heart said "i never forgive u, not now"

done wif that!!

.........then around 12pm, my hav-been-sick-for-a-long-time granny on my dad side passed away.. dont know what im feeling while receiving d news.. we did pay her a visit las nite after knowing she's been unconscious for few days... well, i juz arrived home 5 minits before bukak puase yesterday and mama also told me dat she's been sick 1 day before only..btw, my granny and me..ermm... we are not so close, i mean.. wif all my siblings i think.. maybe because we seldom do anything together.. im not so sure who's fault is that... but the point is, i feel nothing over this thing.. *sighh <--- x baik kan?! =|

ok la...wanna do house chores.. my house is kinda been in a mess.. n esok da raya la beb.. chow lu~~

SELAMAT HARI WAT KETUPAT ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget