Friday, November 20, 2009

lelaki oh lelaki

hmm..sometimes i really2 hate to understand guys... they ask us to accept them the way they are.. but then they can't accept us the way we are.. what WTH is dat?? they ask us to change here and there or do this and dat juz to prove we love them... erghh... im sick and tired of typical guys dat act like smelly poOPoo u know... *sighhh

but then, let juz face the fact dat im not ready for any relationship rite now. coz although i've been trying to involve in one, it juz doesn't get into me...it juz doesn't blend wif me... maybe the fact dat i've been single for quite some times made me comfortable and felt breezy dis way; alone and free to do anything w/o any constraint.. i mean, come on, im free to be me!!! ^_^

but then, here comes mama in the pic.. if im not mistaken, every phone calls between her and me will end up wif "xde bf lg ke? xnak kenduri ke akhir thn nih?"

hoho....sori mom, im so far away from those things.. gimme some space for myself.. cut me some slack..i need to enjoy life and do things the way i want them to be done...im happy at my state now..btw, i do hav several important frens dat always made my day or at least by thinking of our memories, i can curve a smile and live my life 'OK'ly... <-- ok is OKEY la kan..hehe

2 Comments:

  1. kay-N said...
    wow..akhir taun ni??xkn bln 12 taun ni nk wat knduri..laju tol tu..hehe..mak aku lak suh kawen lmbt..heeeee..
    AsmaFarah said...
    haha...tu ar..siap ckp
    "hmm, beli pasu baru besar2 pun xde yg nak kenduri ke akhr thn nih" <--- nk show of ar nih...hihi

    sempoi ar mak ko kN..nk d ank angkt mak ko ar..huhu

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget