Wednesday, January 13, 2010

buaye ate me??

las nite, macam2 jadi to me... seyes rini bangun ngan lesu n x bermaya...

1st. kuar dinner and then being me,i again tertinggal kunci lam bilik. plan to climb through d window, but hujan lebat n also after reda, it would be very slippery..takot seyh.. so, plan A x jln, tukar plan B; call d fellow..tapi die x hangkat..hp kooot, mesti la die bwk merate2.. and da smua plan gagal, maka aku settle kan dr tido bilik jana. made a a yummy mushroom soup as a token of appreciation..hihi

2nd. at 2.38am las nite for which, yay, aku da tido~...my bro zul text me.. "zul terjage tido. mimpi ct kne mkn ke buaya. bringat la gapo2 tuh" . wowowow... dis doesn't sounds good at all... especially bile aku tringat org tua2 kate mimpi b4 sbh nih ade makna.. (ok, im googling after dis).. and being as penakut as i am...i cant sleep.. i even scared to blink my eyes..dem, my heart keep pounding likes it gonna explode. so, i switch on the light (seb bek jana tido mati and x terjaga).. till 4 baru i fall asleep becoz too tired of thinking and reciting zikrullah..

so, up until now, my spirit doen't boost up yet...the buaye-kind-of-thing still keep bothering me... T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget