Sunday, June 28, 2009

My first entry

well...how should i start this..hmm

nway, this is my first entry..hav tonnes to say..all being buried in my mind..should i spill it or not..or juz act dat everything's being fine and all..

i miss my good old days..where nothing went fine (sy budak yg ske mencari mslh..hehe)but still looking back at those memories, they gave me d chill feeling inside and at d end of d day, can curve my lips into a smile..

i miss my good old days..where i hav friends dat love me d way i am...they would here every words i said although i usually use the kelantanis slang a lot..ahaha (yup, i'm a kelantanis~)

i miss my good old days..where i hav few scandals (well, not really a scandal..but.. hmm.. whtever~~ =p). i used to hav many boy friends.. <--not dat i am a playgirl.. it juz dat i'm much comfortable hanging out wif those species..lalalalala~ thus, being at home (in my hometown of cos)....forbid me from those good old days... =(

sad i am.. T_T <---boohoo

but being me, this shouldn't b long...july is coming...n i'm hoping my life will turn out GREAT by dat time... ^_^

2 Comments:

  1. yatie said...
    alalalla...xpe la xde boyfren, kan besfren ramai...leh ko join zue azie perli2 org dating cm aku ni...kang tade org nk perli aku lak...wakakkaka!!!!

    wey br stat blogging dh dpt layout cantek2..ajar2!!!huuhu
    AsmaFarah said...
    ooo...ktrg ni kire 'geng perli' bebudak dating ar nih..ko ingt ktrg xde keje len??? =p
    (aku pun nk kne perli gak~~~~ T__T) heheh

    oit..ko ade blog ke?bak sini aku nk skodeng sket~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget