Tuesday, June 30, 2009

UTP.. here i come bebeh~

Juz receive a scan copy of d offer letter from UTP.. ohiokss <-- gelak yg agk x sopan kerana superbly gumbira..huhu


akhirnya penantian ini bkn la sesuatu yg sia2... (although nearly half a year doing something unrelated to my field juz bcoz i cant decide what to do wif my future..) <--a bit hampeh of me.. whteverrrr~~ ahahahah... ^_^

anyway..my parents are quite reluctant when i said i wanna pursue my studies to MSc. level.. maybe u can guest why right..~ ehehe (to those yg xpat teka knape..sile jgn sgn bertanye..hoho)

p/s: pls God, giv me great strength and strong will to pull this thing once and for all..may this chance open me to a wider opportunities in d real world..

2 Comments:

  1. yatie said...
    wey asal offer letter ko ade name sv aku nye tade??xley jd nie..huhu..well, do sumthing dat u think is right far!! go girl go~~ehehe..aku pon kene upload offer letter ah cmni...lols~!
    AsmaFarah said...
    sv??oo...aku 10 langkah d hdpn ko kot...heheh.. ala..actually ritu aku nk amek recommendation letter je dr Dr. Faris, las2 die offer aku jd dak master die..aku stuju je la..so, aku xde la g intebiu pun..kire jd tros ngan die... =p

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget