Thursday, October 8, 2009

something wrong somewhere

my heart feel uneasy..

maybe because of my project..i can sense something ungood (this is not even a word..hehe) going on wif my sv..
maybe i got jealous when he favors her the most..
maybe it's me who not focus enough in doing my project..
but i think..
maybe F told my sv about 'the story' and God knows what he's been thinking all this while..

OR

maybe because of somebody (who had been far far away) suddenly make an appearance in my life..
maybe i think too much when he asked me out..
maybe i should make a pass as he once ignore me and hav fun wif someone else while im stumbling wif craps and shits (maybe he didnt even knew what i've been through) ..
but maybe i can just say yes and let things get going as if nothing had happened..
maybe then we can hav fun like we always did..
after all, he will not always be here..


haiyhhh,ntah la...
aku pun da xtau nak pk pe...
my heart, pls shut up and let me do my works!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget