Tuesday, February 23, 2010

mimpi saiko..

tonnes of work to do today, but i've been waken up by a psycho weird dream early dis morning... which have resulted in headache and bad mood.. =|

the dream:
i dont know where it started but there were 2 people chasing me in my house.. a woman and a man.. they were trying to catch me and maybe kill me..so i ran all over the house, none of my family were there to save me.. then i locked myself in my grandma's room, but it was a dead end.. the window was grilled and i cant think of escaping anywhere. while the killers were chopping down the door while laughing evilly.. (can u imagine how scary it is..ahh, still terasa takut nih.. )
it's my grandma's room... she's got so many medicine that i decided to grab as much as i can..err, coz i prefer killing myself than being tortured by them... (trase berdosa lak sbb terfikir idea bunuh diri lam mimpi..demm)..
the door has been knocked out, and i was about to swallow all the pills... BANG~ i suddenly opened my eyes and im on my bed in UTP....

waaa....penat sgt mimpi nih... bercelaru emosi aku..dah la, byk keje giler kot rini.. siap2~ nk kuar wat kijerr..

lalala~ pls fara... light up, cheer up..pls3~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget