Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alhamdulillah..im lucky enough

kenkadang kite lupe untuk bersyukur.. x salah kan untuk sesekali tunduk mengucap syukur pada-Nya.. of coz certain things didnt seem to go like we want it to be... but things happen for a reason.. why did we only saw the bad side of it.. sometimes remind yourself to flip over to the other side.. the good one, the bright one...


i would say, knowing AK was the turning point of my life. he taught me to see things in a good way. being wif him made me decided to be someone better than i was. he changed my mind setting, showered me wif inspirational words when im breaking down and never looked down at me. maybe dat's d way he treated all his frens and maybe dat's why everyone would love him..


enough of dat...


really wanna thanks ALLAH for everything i am today..here are some of my luckiness to share wif u all..bkn nak poyo. juz to remind me dat life is not as cruel as people keep saying it is:

- masa 1st sem wat master dulu, aku da dpt research grantt rm15k for which kwn aku yg 3rd sem skg pon x dpt2 lg..

- masa 2nd sem nih paper yg aku submit to conference da di accepted wif a comment, "great piece of research work. interesting to see how this can be implemented in the wider urban scale". hoho... for which bese nye yg da hbs viva br org submit conference k.. and ade gak yg kne rejected..

-masa 2nd sem nih gak, aku da submit 1 paper untuk journal publication. hopefully will be accepted. publication nih good for my future untuk jd lecturer nanti..

-then, my master project is really keeping on track. tank for wetland da ade, tinggal nak put the soils and plants jer. (best nye kalo smua setel, leh viva end of dis year)


my sv, Dr N keep saying dat im his most luckiest master student... maybe i got my mom blessings and all.. seyesly kenkawan, jgn la wat mak krg trase or kecik hati.. sengsara dunia akhirat dowh.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget