Tuesday, August 18, 2009

marathon convo~

Convocation Dinner
15 August 2009
Main Hall UTP

seb bek dpt grab a table and be seated wif all my geng.. meals and performances through the nite were two-thumbs-up..enjoy sesangat..

they are all my hommies masa degree dulu2..miss our crazy frenzy time so much.. lots of things to catch up wif everyone's life..seyes 2,3 days were not enough..haiyh~~

these are my ladies..my love~
inaz, azie n zue;
5 years sharing laughters and tears together were such a priceless journey for me.. you girls were there every time i stumbled problems that tore my heart into pieces..hope our friendship will last forever...muah3~

Convocation Day
16 August 2009
Chancellor Hall
5 years with ups and too many downs...so glad to hold a scroll in my hand...wah,i'm overwhelmed by this grateful feeling..eppy sesgt~


just nak show of our convo dress...smua pun melaram sakan... so, robe campak tepi..jom posing habis-habisan!!! ahhahah ^_^


top: 14Aug. after rehearsel smua formal, cun and control ayu jer..
below: 17Aug. photo session kat irc smua selekeh but maintain sempoi kan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget