Thursday, August 27, 2009

ske sgt & malu sgt

^_^

my GA works...i find it much more exciting each passing days...sgt ske all my students in
engineering drawing and also geology classes.

they are sooo good, polite and fun to be with.. i like cracking jokes with them coz they surely burst out laugh on my jokes..
[trase lawak ku sgt di hargai... hahah ....]

by d way, i can see dat they really appreciate me as d assistant of d lecturer.. always thanked me and praised my power-ness when i can answer all their questions..
[trase sgt poyo... huhuhu]

me: looking forward for d next class dengan ceria nye.. =p


-_-"

ooh..sgt mls cerita the malu-sgt part..haiyh...it had to do wif my broken english or should i say, my direct translation from bm to bi... sighhh`

the story begin when i hav to meet a friend of mine who is a pakistani guy.. he's doing Phd rite here.. no need for further info aite~ =p

well, iday accompany me at dat time..but it's me who do all d talking n iday juz sit somewhere behind me..

we talk..talk..n talk.. till at one point, he ask me to treat him..then i reply:
"it's u who should treat me ok..u hav many money what..~"
[many money? seyesly, did i said dat??.. banyak duit.. MORE MONEY laaa!!!! sgt malu kan..hahah=p]

iday da gelak2 kat blakang aku..hampeh.. aku cover je, borak2 ar lg.. then da nk blk tuh.. aku ckp la ayat penutup kan..:
"ok la naser, need to go. see u anytime k..bye"
[after walking few steps baru aku prasan, i should just say "see u NEXT TIME", bukannye bile-bile masa....aduh...sgt malu tahap cimpanzi beb~]

.....dan sesungguhnye kitorang bantai gelak je on d way balik sampai la kat bilik....hahaha


me: please improve/ polish the english language..pls..pls~

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    ala farah~ takan ade crush plak ngn student ko? hahahah jarang ko SUKE sgt begini kalo tade pape.. hahaha
    AsmaFarah said...
    oooh dem...is it obviously showed???! hahaha....

    nway tai, maybe it's vice versa~~ who knows...hahah

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget