Friday, July 31, 2009

H1N1 = UTP cuti~~

yup..dat's true...UTP is closing for 1 weeks because the spreading influenza A causing nearly 80 students to be quarantined in old V5..pity them so much...and i suppose this is our mid term break... of course they r not going to giv free holiday right...

so, i'm packing my thing...going to KL this evening, my big bro is planning on having a family day in PD..wawieyyy~~~ =p
then, next weekend, my 2nd bro plak organize a mountain climbing at cameroon highlands...life is such an enjoyment...wuhuuuuuu~

and i would like to stay in KL a bit longer, wanna meet up wif my beloved friends over there...sgt merindui mereka...azie (my chubby yubby girl)..inaz (my roomie yg ku rinduk bangat)...waty (my kaki gosip tumapng skaki)..kN(my..hmm..ape ek.. haha) ....pipiey (my best boy friend eva).. syafri (u r in my list too.. hehe)...n etc..sesape yg aku x list tuh, bkn sbb aku x hingat..cume..bla3.. hehehe

oh ye..a bit update on my master..met Dr F already to release me from the structure project.. discuss with my new sv, Dr N (i like my project, a bit on my fyp~~).. n the best part is, my fyp sv dulu is my Co-SV..Dr M.. u r such a savior~~ after that, seeking GA assignments under various lecturers.. then need to wait for my head dept. approval..

suddenly, UTP lak cuti..so, me planning to chill out n hav some fun..yeay~~ ^_^

2 Comments:

  1. kay-N said...
    hahaha..oiihh windu aku kee??tp aku xmsuk mane2 category ke..haha..sbb aku mmg blur sket gosip2 neh..xsme taraf ngn korg!!hahahaha..

    psstt: dose ngumpat aku kurang sket..kui2..
    AsmaFarah said...
    haahha....xde makne nye..ko tuh, kalo ktrg bg topic je, berabuk gak ar ko elaborate kan..

    =p

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget