Friday, July 3, 2009

Married people ^_^

It's everyone's dream to get marry and hav their own cute children~~~~

.. but r u ready to take d next step in ur life..i mean..there's a big responsibility to build ur own family and to make it a success is not simply like playing pondok2 or masak2...

well..it's like a season where everyone by ur side is having a marriage and yet u still dont hav ur mr/mrs right...so what??it's not like d world gonna end if u dont hav one.. (menenangkan diri sendiri..hahaha)

anyway...x slh pun kawen awal...my brothers..2 of them pun kawen seawal umur 23...yup, at my age right now...ahh...feel like a loser when the makcik2 or nenek2 kat kampung neh sotset2..n potpet2 behind my back...whtever~~~ life is too short to think of them..hahaha

oh ye...would like to introduce to all..my brothers (the 1st and the 2nd) yg successfully married and now giving me 3 cute little nephews ^_^


MOHD FARID ISHAM + NUR SYAHIDA




















my 1st batch of nephews
--->
big bro ('Aqil Danial) & lil' bro (Alif Danial)



MOHD FAIZUL IKHWAN + JULIZAWATI




















my 2nd batch of nephew

--->
the one and only Fawwaz Irsyad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates


ShoutMix chat widget